Friday, August 17, 2012

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO BE THANKFUL.

I am fully aware that most of times, I act like an arse-hole. I have fixed income every single month, a house to live, friends to share, a husband (to be) for life, (nice, hot, really good) food to eat every single day, heaps of clothes to wear, dozens of shoes to wear, a car to drive, a nice family to protect me. YET, every single day there is something to be complained. I hate my job, traffic is crazy, restaurants are always full, washing the dishes drive me nuts and the list keeps going on and on and on. YET (again) I feel so guilty afterwards, there are millions out there who are starving, millions without home, millions others longing for safety and freedom. My mind keep switching between complaints order and guilty feelings. every single day. Dear GOD, please PLEASE please slap my face so I can be thankful for every single thing. 

Your sinful child. 

2 comments:

  1. I recently experienced the same thing, hated my 6 year job, and finally had the guts to quit 3 weeks ago. Result: no regrets, tapi mulai deg-degan takut kekurangan uang huhu. Anyway, salam kenal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TL sorry took so long to reply your comment, thanks for passing by :)

      Iya nih kalo quit takut sumber kucuran dana mati, gimana dong ehehhe

      Delete