Emsori ayem bisi las wik.
After the holy matrimony, we (obviously) took some photos first with dearest friends and my choir then going straight to a nearby park to take photos (again). The weather was perfect, sunny yet cool and most important, it wasnt raining!
3 days before my wedding, Perth weather was ridiculously crazy, with hails, rains and thunderstorms. I couldnt thank God enough to give us a perfect weather day.
Around 3ish, we went back to the hotel to get some touch up and lunch for the boys. We couldnt believe that I'm officially a wife ! The day went quick, too quick for us.
And yeah, we hopped in again into the car to the reception venue. We had the reception in Sandalford Winery, in Swan Valley area.
Swan Valley is a huge winery area. I fell in love with this area since the very first time
As it's so beautiful and feels like being out of town yet it's not that far from CBD.
The winery we picked, is the largest in the area, as in the garden, Michael Buble and other musicians had its concert here.
So, back to the reception. I was in an awe when I peeked the venue at first time it's so pretty and exactly like what I've been dreaming so far. Exact decorations, exact ambience, exact table settings. Everything on the dot. I was a happy birdie.
The reception itself, went perfect as well, the timing was on the dot, the food was superb, speeches were great! Still got compliments from my friends about my aunt, my 2 daddies speeches and of course my maid of honour and bestmS speeches.
The jackpot is, my newly wedded husband who is so anti public speaking wrote down everything on 3 pages of A4 hahahhaa plus with a bonus song! He told me so many times that he prefers to sing than to do a speech. But I kept telling him no songs at all as I always reckon that is way too cheesy. But hey, I was wrong, as long as the song is not widely known (hahahahaa) and the lyrics is beautiful. Btw, the song is Thank you by Jose Mari Chan.
It was indeed the best night in my life and both of us couldnt stop smiling and thanking God on how everything so well from the beginning to the end, on how my friends enjoy the wedding.
Btw, there were only 96 guests for the reception yet around 300ish guest for the holy matrimony. It is unusual here not to invite everyone to the reception, as it would cost a fortune to invite everyone (they charge per person based and everyone has to RSVP )
Will do 2 separate posts for reception photos and decoration photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment