Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Life as I know it.


Things have been pretty flat these days, or should I say ' very routine-ish life' after my marriage. No, No, not saying this marriage is boring, I am so enjoying my 5 months marriage life.

It's just after the 2 years hussling busy-ing with the new house, preparing wedding shits and stuff. I am allowed to say that those crazy packing souvenirs days / labelling hundreds of invitations days / assembling furnitures here and there days are gone.

And here we are, waking up (almost every day if we are not that sleepy ) at 6.30, rushing to go to daily mass, sending him to train station to work, me going back to nanna nap before rushing to work. Going back home at 6ish, prepaing din-dins, rushing again to choir practices or church meetings. Back home at 23ish, preparing lunch boxes, and crashing to bed. Weekends are full with vacuuming the nest, grocery shoppings, doing laundry and catching up with good friends.

Working our asses off to pay off the mortgage sooner ( and we are talking about 20-30 years here), to afford our upcoming ridiculous holiday trips for next 18 months (ha ha! I told you I like planning things out).

After 5 months, that daily routines became ...... not so us. No more impromptu suppers at the Chinatown because we have to work tomorrow morning, no more imptomptu cafes hopping because there are bills to be paid.

I do not want to be called as a spoilt brat and I know I am not. But, life as I used to know it, wasn't this heavy duty.

It is a big change for me, who has lived independently for quite some time, who had lived freely ( but with responsible behaviour) like other Uni students and other fresh graduates, then BAM. Now settle down and share your life.

No, no, no I love my husband that much and I never ever regret that decision ever. I just feel so immature and he is so responsible and mature.

I hope the next real honeymoon trip would me some fresh air and courage to quit this job.

I guess this is just my hormones rejecting to ironing and cooking and other home duties. My husband calls this as " We need a maid" symptom.

2 comments:

  1. hai weennn, aku kangen kamu jugak :) aku seneng ini bacain blog mu. seru lo cerita japan honey moon & marriage life mu. enjoy your marriage life, wen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kadang gue jg berasa bosen nyuci piring sama masak hihihi tp dinikmatin aja lama2 jadi daily routines. Selama masih berdua sih masih sanggup, tp kl uda lebih dari 2 bisa nyuci piring sambil nangis hahahaha. Gue ketinggalan banyak cerita nih *lirik ke postingan bawah*

    ReplyDelete