Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blessings 'till today

Heyhooo, blogging live from ICYO's music camp !

I know it's been so long .... Since my last post. Yeap, one of those days, the ones that you feel like nothing than just lying around to catch up your own breath, the days that are expected to be just some ordinary days but hey, they all turned to be one of the shittiest days you've ever experienced.

Yup, mental breakdown.

Job is kinda like shit.
My household chores just never ends.
My youth community group just has had its busiest period where meetings and events are back to back.

It was last week, when the priest said in his homily about how us, as Catholics or Christians, carry our own cross; about how we pray to God. Then, it slapped me hard. I, often, well, most of times, command God to stir my life. The priest's homily just hit me hard, I should have prayed to God to help me carry the cross, not to lighten up the cross.

After the homily, I realised how lucky I am and how blessed my life is, compared to others. I just need God's help to slap me more often.

So, blessings so far,

- 2 big ICYO events: Annual Amazing Race and ICYO's fellowship is done !
- ICYO's second music camp is finally happening.
- My 26's birthday
- Schengen visa's been granted. I can smell Europe now.

Well, ciao for now.

2 comments:

  1. Mulai cari kerjaan di Seek, wen... Jadi engga tlalu tertekan sama keadaan kantor sekarang, u seemed a bit depressed sama kerjaan kntr kalo baca entry2 yang dulu :( semangat yah wennn, dari kacamata gw yah... Tuhan tuh macem "planner" di hidup kita, yang harus nyetirnya, imho.. kita sendiri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faaaab thank you yaaah, ini ya nih lagi tahap mao cari kerja tapi ga di perth hahahahaha. Kmrn lagi capek banget doang jdnya sok galah gituw eke hihihihi

    ReplyDelete